Objectives of the Tinicum Rear Range Lighthouse Society
- Researching and interpreting the history of the
- Dedication to the restoration and preservation of the
- Raising public awareness and education about
- Creation of a consistent tour schedule, using
allow year round public access to the lighthouse.
Future Plans of the Tinicum Rear Range Lighthouse
- The Society publishes a newsletter, the purpose of
keep all members informed of any upcoming events. It
would also allow
the Society to report the progress of any lighthouse
projects to its
- To fund Society activities through membership dues and
Dues will be collected annually and used to help cover
- To establish a collection of artifacts as well as
information pertaining to the lighthouse in order to
create a historical archive.
- The establishment of the Tinicum Rear Range Lighthouse
historical attraction, as well as making the structure a
stop along the
New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail.